The Dubai Golden Visa, also known as the UAE long-term visa, is a way to citizenship for foreign talented professionals, creators, studying, excelling, and delivering in the critical sectors and specialties in Dubai.
Dubai Golden Visa welcomes international investors, and some of the finest industry professionals from across the world, in Dubai. The UAE Long Term visa allows up to 10 years of residency.
The Dubai Golden Visa specifically favors people from a research background in the field of sciences such as Specialists, scientists, doctors, and investors. It is also granted for creative people and bold individuals, businesses and start-ups, and also real estate investors in the emirates.
Eligibility & Requirements for UAE Long Term Visa:
10-year Dubai Golden Visa
1-Investors in public investments of at least AED 10 million. The investment may take many forms such as:
- A deposit of at least AED 10 million in an investment fund in the UAE.
- Establishing a company in the UAE with a capital of not less than AED 10 million.
- Partnering in an existing or a new company with a share value of not less than AED10 million.
- Having a total investment of not less than AED 10 million in all areas mentioned, on condition that the investment in sectors other than real estate is not less than 60 percent of the total investment.
- The UAE long Term Visa includes the spouse, children, one executive director, and one advisor.
However, there exists a few conditions behind the 10-year Dubai Golden Visa:
- The amount invested must not be loaned.
- The investment should be retained for at least three years.
- There should be financial solvency up to AED 10 million.
2-Persons with special talents:
- Specialized talents and researchers in science such as doctors, specialists, scientists, inventors.
- Creative individuals in the field of culture and art. The Dubai Golden Visa extends to the spouse and children.
- All categories are required to have a valid employment contract in a specialized field of priority in the UAE.
The conditions included in this UAE Long Term Visa are:
- Scientists must be accredited by the Emirates Scientists Council or holders of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Medal for Scientific Excellence.
- Creative individuals in culture and art must be accredited by the Ministry of Culture and Youth.
- Inventors must obtain a patent of value approved by the Ministry of Economy, which adds to the UAE's economy.
- Exceptional talents must be documented by patents or scientific research published in a world-class journal.
- Executives must be owners of a leading and internationally recognized company or holders of high academic achievement and position.
Doctors and specialists must meet at least two of the following conditions:
- A Ph. D. degree from one of the top 500 universities in the world (refer to ICA for information)
- An award or certificates of appreciation in the field of the applicant’s work
- Contribution to a major scientific research paper in the respective field of work
- Published articles or scientific books in distinguished publications in the respective field of work
- Membership in an organization related to the field
- A Ph. D. degree, in addition to 10-year professional experience in his field
- Specialization in areas of priority to the UAE.
5-year Dubai Golden Visa:
1-Investors in a property in the UAE
- Granting a visa is subject to the following conditions:
- The investor must invest in a property of a gross value of not less than AED 5 million.
- The amount invested in real estate must not be on a loan basis.
- The property must be retained for at least three years.
This category includes those having an existing project with a minimum capital of AED 500,000, or those who have the approval of an accredited business incubator in the country.
The entrepreneur is allowed a multi-entry visa for six months, renewable for another six months. The long-term visa includes the spouse and children, a partner, and three executives.
outstanding students with a minimum grade of 95 percent in public and private secondary schools
university students within and outside the country having a distinction GPA of at least 3.75 upon graduation.
The long-term visa includes families of outstanding students.