Employment Visa in Dubai
UAE is a country in the Persian Gulf with seven ruling federations, ruled by the royal family. Apart from being the sixth largest oil reservoir in the world, the driving industries in UAE are business and tourism. It is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, with an increasing number of professionals, and skilled & unskilled labor.
As a constantly developing economy, Dubai offers tremendous career prospects for individuals outside the UAE. Known as the “City of Gold”, Dubai welcomes people with different skills with lucrative employment opportunities.
If you wish to reside & work in Dubai while being a foreigner, you must attain a Dubai job visa or Dubai work permit. A permit allows you to live and work in Dubai under an employment contract. Moreover, depending on the duration and category of employment, different employment visas in Dubai are available. Let’s explore the journey of earning a Dubai job visa.
Dubai Job Visa guidelines:
- You must have secured a job in the UAE with confirmation.
- You and your employer must strive to get you a Dubai work permit.
- Working in Dubai without any visa, or with a Visitor/Tourist visa is illegal.
- A Residence Visa will ensure your stay in Dubai long term.
- A Residence visa in UAE is valid for 3 years.
- Before applying for an employment visa in Dubai, you must possess an entry permit, job offer letter, Residence visa, and Labor card.
Dubai Job Visa eligibility:
- A foreign national above the age of 18
Posses any of the following academic qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Post-Secondary Diploma
- High school Diploma
- Have secured a job in UAE
Documents required for Employee Visa in Dubai:
- Valid Passport
- Degree of qualification
- Job offers letter
- Medical certificate issued by the licensed health center in UAE
- Residence Visa
- Entry Permit
- filled visa application form
- Passport size photographs
Dubai Job Visa procedure:
- To get a Dubai work visa to apply to UAE you have to obtain the entry permit or Dubai work permit given by the Ministry of Labour.
- Your employer must apply for an entry permit or Dubai work permit to the Ministry of Labour on your behalf.
- Once you receive an approved Entry Permit, you can enter the country legally for the job (for free zone employment). This permit expires in 2 months within which you must complete the rest of the process.
- After entering Dubai, you have to apply for a labor card and free zone employment, an ID card. Both cards have a validity of 2 years.
- After entering the country, you have 60 days to apply for and get your Residence Visa issued.
- After completing your application form, and collecting your original passport and entry permit, you can apply for the residence visa at the Emarites ID service center from the immigration authorities.
- After this, you need to visit the health center to get the fitness test done.
- Once you get your medical certificate, and all the supporting documents, you have to get the visa stamped on your passport at the Department of Naturalization and Residency Dubai (DNRD).
Once all the steps are accomplished, you will get issued a work permit which will allow you to legally work in Dubai. Probity corporate can help you to get a work permit in Dubai with good ease
Dubai Employment Visa Cost
Employment Visa in Dubai cost varies depending on the skills and qualifications of the applicant. However, the 2-year Dubai Employment Visa cost is within the range of AED 3500 to AED 4000. Dubai work visa online apply.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Q.1 Are visit visas and employment visas different?
Yes. A visit visa can be converted into a residence or employment visa. However, an employment visa allows a person with a job in the UAE to work here for an agreed length of time. Dubai work visa online apply.
Q.2 What is the cost of a Dubai Employment Visa?
Dubai employment visa cost depends on the job the applicant has secured, and other details related to the job. Dubai work Visa online apply.
Q.3 How much does the 2-year Dubai visa cost?
About AED 3,500 to AED 4,000 including taxes. Dubai work visa online apply.