Offering the perfect Free Zone business setup in Dubai - your business is our top priority.
Let Probity Corporate take the hassle out of setting up your Free Zone business in Dubai. We have years of experience and will guide you through the process from start to finish. We offer a range of services including: business advice, free zone registration, financial assistance and more. Don't waste time setting up your business - let Probity Corporate take care of everything for you.
Free Zone company setup in uae
Interested in operating business in Dubai without a local sponsor?
Achieve success with Probity Corporate in free zone company setup in Dubai UAE
Probity Corporate provides professional and reliable free zone company setup services in Dubai. We have a team of experts who are well versed in setting up free zone companies and can help you with everything from establishing your company to registering it with the relevant authorities. If you're looking for reliable, professional services when setting up or managing a free zone business in Dubai, then contact Probity Corporate today!
Free zone business setup in dubai is gaining popularity worldwide due to its 100% foreign ownership policy.
A free zone or called a free trade zone is a zone with exclusive tax-free and low trade hurdles status where goods can be produced, imported/exported, managed, or reformed without any payment of customs duty.
Benefits of Free zone business setup in dubai:
- No corporate taxes
- No income taxes
- No customs duties
- 100% ownership of the business
- UAE Residence Visa
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Infrastructure and facilities for Industrial and Commercial purposes
About 55+ free zones in UAE are situated in tactical geographical locations such as global airports, national borders, main seaports, along with state-of-the-art infrastructure calls for dubai freezone company setup on demand.
Free zones in UAE have become the main trading center of the region as the free Zone company setup in uae is supported by business consultants at Probity Corporate, which resolves into a stress-free procedure at a reasonable registration fee.
Probity Corporate is a team of skilled experts with one-stop solution for the investors looking into Dubai free zone company formation or free zone company setup in UAE.
Steps for free zone business setup in dubai
The following steps are pivotal for a successful dubai freezone company setup
- Select the appropriate license and business activity: Determine your business activity and identify the correct license to apply to.
- Select a free zone: It’s crucial to choose a free zone that supports your business activities, visas and offers all necessary facilities.
- Select a corporate structure: Identify and form your company from a corporate structure list including New Company, Subsidiary Company, Joint Venture Company, Branch of a Local or a Foreign Company.
- Choose a trade name and prepare relevant documents: Select top three business names of your choice and submit them along with required documents.
- Apply for approvals: Seek initial approvals from UAE authorities regarding business activity, name and structure.
- Confirm legal documents: Sign on legal requirements like the Memorandum of Association, board resolutions, and other documents.
- Certify business location: After selecting the free zone of your choice, sign on a tenancy contract and collect an Ejari certificate.
Choosing your business activity, business licence options, and the ideal location are the most crucial aspects of dubai free zone company formation.
Documents important for dubai free zone company setup cost at most affordable rate
- 3 proposed name,
- Shareholder’s passport copies, address proof and business profile
- License application form
- Representative’s business card
- Business plan
- Passport copy & address proof of manager of managers
- Attested Degree of Manager,
- Bank certificates and letters
Types of Licenses required for dubai free zone company formation:
- General Trading Licence- Commercial Licences: This type of licence is for companies trading products of all types, like food, clothing, furniture, etc. With a general trading licence your company can export, re-export and import.
- Normal Trading-Commercial license: Also known as trading license, this license allows trading companies to have 10 similar product lines or 3 different ones.
- Service License: This license is for skilled individuals including consultants, graphic designers, mechanics, etc.
- Industrial License: Industrial license empowers companies to assemble, process, and package products using natural, local and manmade materials
- Warehousing License: As the name suggests, this license allows leasing warehouses for distribution & storage.
- Manufacturing License: Companies dealing with textiles, aviation, paper, auto mobile, and similar industries can transform raw materials into finished goods with this license.
Dubai free zone company set up cost begin from AED 13,900. After the announcement of the new rule of 100% foreign ownership, investors and entrepreneurs from all over the world are grasping the opportunity of free zone business setup in Dubai to excel in their careers. At Probity, our team of experts will answer all of your queries regarding dubai free zone company formation setup cost. Contact us right away!